Friday, April 10, 2009

The Start of my Numerous Blogs

So it's been over a week since I've written on this thing and there has a lot that has gone on in my life. Not really, but I feel like I should share to you how boring my life here is in Orem, Utah. I will post other blogs of random things that are going on, but this first one will just explain what I have been doing since my last blog (March 30) So here we go.


First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE! For those of you, don't worry, I called her one her birthday. This isn't the first time I'm saying it.


This weekend I went to a surprise party for my friend Darby. The party was on Friday, but her birthday isn't actually until Apr. 6th. Sam Crane was the only other girl I knew there. It was still fun. Darby has some hilarious guys in her ward.


The weekend of Apr 3-5 was crazy. Of cousrse we all know it was general conference. I guess Parley and Marilynn have a tradition where their entire family goes up to the cabin and watches conference. Well there was too much snow on the mountain this year so they decided to have the entire family spend the weekend at THEIR HOUSE. It was crazy, but it was so fun. On Saturday we had a birthday party for Eli. He turned 4. All these birthday parties, and no one had realized my birthday was next Tuesday. That's okay.


Next Week:


Monday of course was the national championship. I was going for Michigan State, but they committed so many turnovers it was unreal. They did not deserve to win that game even if it was close. I also got a text from Katie and she's like, "Sammy wammy it's your birthday tomorrow. we're going to throw a party."


Tuesday was my birthday and it was just another day to me haha. The party that night was pretty fun. Clint & Amanda, Jenny & Judd, and some of Wendell and Ginger's kids came. 19th birthdays are just not as interesting when you've already had your call. Not to mention I didn't get any actual presents on my birthday.


One more class left of school on Monday. I'm so freaking excited. two more weeks and I can move back to Idaho.


Well that concludes on what's been going on. Stay tuned for other subjects that have crossed my mind.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm happy they had a party for you. Sorry you didn't get any presents on your birthday.

Anonymous said...

Mom says I guess that is what happens when you get your presents early. Hope your B.D. was great!